Celebrating a little ones birthday or just after something fun? In your choice of icing and decorated with sprinkles around the base, the cloud cake is a great option for those who don’t want to take themselves too seriously!
Please note the cake shown in the images is a 20 CM cake.
Need help? Give us a call on 09 377 3429 between 8.30am & 3.30pm Monday to Sunday.
We require a MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS NOTICE for this product.
Do you need a cake for today? Please give us a call as we always have store cakes available – 093773429
At checkout you will be able to choose from 3 different options:
PICK UP - This product is available for in store pick up (Please note our kitchen is located at our Kingsland cafe) -
LOCAL DELIVERY - This product is available for Auckland-wide delivery – Click on the ‘Delivery Fees’ tab to view the cost to your suburb. If your suburb is not shown it is likely we do not deliver to that suburb unfortunately.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING - This product is not available for nationwide shipping
LOCAL DELIVERY - CENTRAL AUCKLAND
We offer local delivery on ALL PRODUCT in central Auckland 7-days a week. The fragile nature of our product dictates that we take extreme care to ensure your order arrives in the same high standard as when it leaves our kitchen in Kingsland. This is why it is either delivered using our own dedicated delivery drivers, or via external couriers generally on a 60 minute basis.
Click here to view our local delivery fees
We offer 2 delivery time slots for your convenience:
- 8am - 12pm
- 12pm - 4pm
The cost of your delivery will depend on the distance from our Kingsland kitchen.
You may request a specific delivery time via the 'Order Notes' text box on the cart page - Please note a surcharge will apply.
- There will be an additional charge to re-deliver if the recipient is not home and there is no safe place to leave the order
- If the recipient is not home and no contact can be made we will endeavor to leave the order in the safest place possible. If we do so we will not be liable for any damage that may occur
We offer nationwide shipping for SELECT PRODUCTS ONLY as indicated in the 'Checkout Options' tab on each product page. Products from our GIFT COLLECTION can be sent nationwide but all other product cannot.
Click here to view our nationwide shipping fees
We have taken guidance from the Consumer Guarantees Act for the following policy. Our goal is to provide the very best in customer service whilst still acting within the parameters of the Act.
All replacements, credits, refunds and compensation are at the owner’s discretion.
For cancellations less than 72 hours in advance,
Please be aware that preparation of your order begins in advance of the date of collection or delivery.
For cancellation of tiered/custom cakes within 72 hours of the agreed delivery/collection time, no refund or credit will be issued.
For cancellation of all other cakes within 48 hours of the agreed delivery/collection time, no refund or credit will be issued.
For cancellations more than 72 hours in advance
Please be aware that for any cancelled orders providing 48 hours’ notice (72 hours’ notice for tiered/custom cakes) you will be emailed an online Bluebells credit voucher, at our discretion, for the full, equal value of the original order. We do not give cash refunds. This is due to:
- The administration that has already occurred in processing your order.
- Your order possibly being already made and ingredients, labour and preparation that have already been incurred.
- Your product being ‘made to order’ and us usually being unable to sell these products elsewhere.
- Our production calendar filling up quickly and being on a first-come, first-served basis. If you cancel, your order has taken up slot that could have been filled by another customer.
Should you need to cancel your order for any reason, please do so as soon as possible by EMAIL at email@example.com quoting your order number.
PRODUCT QUALITY ISSUES:
We pride ourselves on the attention and care our whole team puts into every order. All of our cakes are hand-iced by our trained and skilled cake decorators. We do our absolute best to meet our customers’ expectations, however there must be an allowance for ‘artistic tolerance’.
We want you to be completely satisfied with everything you purchase from Bluebells Cakery, but know that sometimes, things can go wrong. If that happens, our response will depend on how quickly you are able to inform us:
- Prior to serving/consumption -
- Where possible, we will rectify the issue prior to your event.
- If we are advised of the issue prior to the event but are unable to provide a remedy, then we will consider replacement or offer compensation proportional to the issue.
- We can only offer full compensation if the cake or product can be retained by us and has not been touched, cut or modified in any way.
- During or after serving/consumption - Due to the type of product we sell, we understand that it’s not always possible to inform us until after the fact. Please be aware that –
- We are unable to provide compensation on a cake or product that has been fully consumed. Partial compensation will be considered in regards to design, flavour or cake quality issues and again will be proportional to the issue. Please note, we require either photos or the return of any uneaten portions of the cake or product.
FORCE MAJEURE / LOCKDOWNS:
During lockdowns, we are usually able to continue trade whilst following government mandated procedures. Should Auckland or NZ be moved into a lockdown, or any other event that prevents us from operating occurs, we will liaise with you in regards to what will happen to your order, depending on when it is scheduled for.
All orders that we are unable to fulfil will be cancelled and you will be emailed an online Bluebells voucher for the full, equal value of the original order. We do not give cash refunds.
If your event is cancelled for whatever reason and you would like to cancel or postpone your order, please see our cancellation policy above.
COLLECTION & DELIVERY:
Once a cake or product has been collected from us, customers must accept all responsibility for the transportation of it. We cannot give compensation if there is damage during or after transit. We always advise customers the best way to transport products, but it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to exercise extreme care when moving, transporting, storing and serving.
We have our own team that deliver around the greater Auckland region. We do this to ensure we can deliver products in the best manner possible. If however, there has been an issue, please contact us as soon as possible so we can rectify the issue for you.
If the recipient is not home and no contact can be made, we will bring the product(s) back to our Kingsland cakery. We will do our best to follow up with you as to the next step for collection or re-delivery. Please note there will be an additional charge to re-deliver. If we are unable to reach you or the recipient before the expiry of the product, no compensation will be provided.
If you provide permission, we can leave the order in the safest place possible. If we do so, we will not be liable for any damage that may occur.